Blog Archive

Thursday, July 2, 2015

All about Tim from an 8 and 6 year old!

In honor of Father's Day we asked Holden & Beckett to tell us all about Tim. So here it is 8 and 6 year old style! I tried to get Tori in on the action, but she just kept saying no.


1. What is something dad always says to you?
Holden- Listen!
Beckett- He sighs at me.

2. What makes dad happy?
Holden- Me listening
Beckett- Going to Bohemian

3. What makes dad sad?
Holden- Me not listening
Beckett- I don't know. I haven't seen dad getting sad.

4. How does your dad make you laugh?
Holden- Saying something funny
Beckett- Tickling me

5. What was your dad like as a child?
Holden- Adventurous, brave, and athletic
Beckett- A nice kid

6. How old is your dad?
Holden- 33
Beckett- 32?

7. How tall is your dad?
Holden- 5 foot 8
Beckett- 50 feet

8. What is his favorite thing to do?
Holden- Get a break from work
Beckett- Go to the Bohemian

9. What does your dad do when you are not home?
Holden- Basically work
Beckett- He's pretty much never home

10. If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for?
Holden- Actor
Beckett- Being a movie star maybe?

11. What is your dad really good at?
Holden- Engineering
Beckett- Helping other companies

12. What is your dad not good at?
Holden- Doing multiple things at a time for work while having a ruckus in the room.
Beckett- Building stuff

13. What does your dad do for a job?
Holden- He works for Teleira Communications
Beckett- Help other companies

14. What is your dad's favorite food?
Holden- Elk steak
Beckett- Lasagne maybe. I don't know.

15. What makes you proud of your dad?
Holden- That he helps me almost every day to understand multiple questions that I ask at random.
Beckett- That sometimes he's nice to me.

16. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be?
Holden- The hunter guy from Looney Tunes
Beckett- Batman

17. What do you and your dad do together?
Holden- Play pass with the football, talk about WWII and engineering and science and stuff.
Beckett- I don't know.

18. How are you and your dad the same?
Holden- Both of our last names are Brunson
Beckett- That we both have muscles

19. How are you and your dad different?
Holden- He's 33 and I'm 8
Beckett- That I have dark hair and he has blonde hair.

20. How do you know your dad loves you?
Holden- He helps me with tons of things
Beckett- 'Cause he's nice sometimes.

21. What does your dad like most about your mom?
Holden- That he can go to work while you stay home and take care of us; not the other way around.
Beckett- That he loves you.

22. Where is your dad's favorite place to go?
Holden- I don't know. Home.
Beckett- Bohemian.

No comments: