you are so beautiful! I wish i would have had some pics taken when i was preggers..oh well....home photos were not that appealing.lol. i never realized how huge i was until i saw pics my hubby took.
Tim & I have been happily married for 20 years. Our oldest son, Holden plays on the high school football team, our middle child, Beckett, loves all things baseball, and our daughter Victoria has just started team dance. Between activities, work, and school I rarely have time for myself. But I live for my family so it all works out.
9 comments:
You look beautiful. Congratulations on the pregnancy.
They look great! You are so cute prego!
Yippee for pregnancy!
I wish I would have gotten some.
You look great!
you are so beautiful! I wish i would have had some pics taken when i was preggers..oh well....home photos were not that appealing.lol. i never realized how huge i was until i saw pics my hubby took.
I don't love them overall, but we are going to try again with some different wardrobe options and poses. Hopefully I like these ones better.
You look amazing, Jacki!
Yay!! They are amazing :) Love you
you look so good.
I LOVE these pics!
Post a Comment