Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

8 Years and Counting




Eight years ago today I married my wonderful husband, Tim. We've been through some ups and some downs, but overall have been very happy. I'm so glad to have him as my husband. I love him so much! He is a wonderful husband and father. I'm sure we have many more years ahead of us. Happy Anniversary!!

4 comments:

Sovic Clan said...

Cute pics! Congrats!!

Brooke Imlay Scheurer said...

Love the tennis shoes with the wedding dress. Very "Father of the Bride"- loved the updated version of that movie!
Anyway, Happy Anniversary. I hope you guys did something fun to celebrate!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I was there!!!!!

Congratulations! Marriage is no easy walk in the park and you really should be proud of yourselves!
Love you, I hope you had a great day!

Stephanie said...

so cute! I wore the same shoes for my wedding! lol!