Blog Archive

Thursday, October 13, 2011

10 Years!

Ten years ago I embarked on an adventure. I didn't know at the time that the path would lead me through the pain of losing a child, the struggle of infertility, and the joys of being a Mom. I also didn't know that even though I loved you more than I thought possible on that day, that I would love you even more today.
One of my greatest joys is watching you with our boys and seeing you for the amazing father that you are.

Thank you for being the man you are. I can't imagine the last ten years without you. And I can only imagine where the next ten will take us.

 Happy Tenth Anniversary!
I love you, Tim!

4 comments:

Andrea Terry said...

You look beautiful! Congratulations!

Tiffany said...

Happy Anniversary!! We just passed 10 years in August. It's sort of crazy how fast time flies!

Anonymous said...

Love you too,
Tim

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

You guys look like babies!!

CRAZY! 10 yrs.....make sure you get to go to a buffet or something!!! LOL!


CONGRATULATIONS!! Love you guys!