The first time I saw A Few Good Men my family had rented it and I came home at the end. They all told me I wouldn't like it at all so it didn't matter that they had started it without me. Then I actually watched it. Looks like they were wrong! You guys totally should have waited for me. LOL
Friday, February 4, 2011
Day 3: Your Favorite Movie
I have a couple of movies that I would say are my favorite. If you ask my husband what they are he will be able to tell you in a second since he has seen them so many times. The first is A Few Good Men and the second is Bring it On. I know, I know, Bring it On is a total high school movie. But whatever. It's fun and entertaining.
Labels:
30 Days of Jacki
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I have no memory of that at all! Was I still living at home? Funny.
And I'm embarrassed for you for the whole Bring It On thing. LOL!
I have no memory of that at all either. Was I still living at home?
I guess you should have come home earlier.
Interesting choices, I can totally see you liking Bring It On, but not necessarily A Few Good Men....
Post a Comment