Blog Archive

Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 6: Your Favorite Book

I LOVE to read. And I seriously mean that. Reading is just a part of who I am. I read every single day. If for some reason I don't read then something is wrong. By far, my favorite genre of book is Sci/Fi & Fantasy.
And since I read so much I don't have just one favorite book. I have two! And millions of others that I love and re-read.
I borrowed The Blue Sword from Becky when I was in high school and fell in love. She never did get her copy back. And I no longer have that copy either. I read it so many times that it needed to be thrown away. I'm on my second copy and it really should be replaced also. Such a good book!

Orson Scott Card is easily my favorite author. I own the majority of his books and can honestly say I haven't read one that I didn't like. But Enchantment is easily my favorite of his. It is a modern re-telling of Sleeping Beauty. If you haven't read it you are missing out.

If anyone wants to borrow either of these books just let me know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say that I honestly have not heard of those books before....

Becky said...

I would like to borrow both of them. Someday.

Joan said...

Rebecca, maybe you can borrow The Blue Sword and never return it.