Blog Archive

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 16: a song that makes you cry

Surprisingly there aren't very many songs that make me cry. But there are a few Michael McLean songs that do it to me every time. I listened to his CD ALOT after giving Timothy up for adoption and bawled.

This is someone else's video set to this beautiful song. If you have been involved in adoption in any way you won't be able to keep your eyes dry.

If you are reading this in your email just click the name of my blog and you will be taken to this post and can watch the video.

2 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I can't listen to that song and not think of you.
Have you ever looked back and said...WOW, I am one amazing person! I hope you know how strong and amazing you are!

Anonymous said...

I love Michael Mclean songs. His songs always make me cry, I know, I am a big baby, right?
I can see why you chose this song. What an unbelievably hard decision you had to make, but has ultimately been a blessing for you both.