Blog Archive

Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 20: a talent of yours

I know I still haven't done day 18. It will happen at some point.

I am great at finding deals and saving money on stuff I'm going to buy anyway. I'm happy at how low I have gotten our grocery budget since using coupons and teaching my classes.
Other than that, I have no idea. I can't sing or dance or sew. I don't have time to write anymore so I'm not really good at that either.
If you need a shoulder to cry on or for some positive thoughts I'm your girl. That's about all I got. Guess I'm fairly talentless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talentless? Really? How dare you talk about my friend Jacki like that... I have to say you have a great talent for honesty and for support. You are very talented about being a great friend, oh, and did I mention sarcastic?
LOL Love ya!

Brooke Imlay Scheurer said...

I'm pretty sure you're wrong on this one. You are one of the funniest people I know, so I'd say that humor is a talent of yours.
Also, being a bookworm is a talent. You obviously have higher than normal reading speed, and reading comprehension.
AND you are one of the least judgemental people I know; that is a definite talent.
You are a great teacher. Talent.
Do I need to keep going, or have you changed your mind about how talented you really are? :)